- Murray Mouth Dredging Resumes
- New Look PlayStation 5 Console is Out For Christmas
- Secret Santa Surprises Local Kmart by Paying All Laybys
- Self-Changing ‘Transformers’ Are More than Meets the Eye
- Drivers Urged to Take Care in Severe Weather
- Goolwa Gets its Christmas Concert!
- How Climate Change Could Usher in a Vampire Bat Invasion!
- Posties Feel the Bite of Rising Dog Attacks
- Cricket Wrap – 27th November
- What’s The Worst Work-place Christmas Gifts You Have Ever Received? Try Beat These!
Local Content Notice under s61CF(6) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth) Local Content Statement for Trigger Event Affected Licensee
This station has a current “Local Content Statement” in place, setting out details of the local content (including broadcast times of news and weather) that we broadcast on business days, in compliance with our obligations under s61CF(2) of Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth). We can provide a copy of our Local Content Statement to you on request. Please contact us if you would like to request to view our Local Content Statement.
Notification of local content exemption period under section 8AE(8) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth)
The Licensee has given this Notice to the Australian Media and Communications Authority under s8AE(1)(f) to the effect that the local content exemption period is in two periods, on the dates shown in the Notice.