Are you looking for a unique career path and a quality lifestyle?
• Want to be a part of a vibrant community and team?
• Are you driven to succeed and have a great work ethic?
We are about to launch a new SA based news service with a difference. It will focus on the Primary industry sector and lifestyle.
Covering all of our markets across SA, we need an astute, articulate, self-driven person to head up this news service. Of course, journalistic qualifications would be beneficial, but not essential.
The contract will be for an initial 2 year fixed term, to develop, drive and deliver this project.
The location can be at any of our studios across regional SA.
You’ll work closely with the Content Director and Regional Content Director to deliver relevant Agricultural news each weekday, plus segments which reflect the lifestyle of our target audience.
You’ll need to:
- Investigate, gather, write and present daily news updates focussed on the Primary industry sector.
- Be able to develop engaging segments relevant to our target audience.
- Think creatively and be able to execute those creative ideas
- Source interviews and build an impressive database of contacts
- Be proactive and driven to make this service a success
- Be a positive team member with a “can-do” attitude
- Be commercially astute to opportunities.
This list is not exhaustive, but it gives you a sense of what we’re after. The role is very important for Grant Broadcasters in S.A. as it will be heard every weekday across our five markets.
If you think you’d love this challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a member of the Grant Broadcasters group, we are one of Australia’s fastest growing media companies that believes in ongoing training to create a foundation for your future career within the company.
Applications close November 30, 2020.