Erin's goss this week:
- True Stories with Hamish and Andy begins tonight on Nine, right after The Block. The comedic pair says that they still have no idea what story they are walking into when they film and that of the 8,000, 20 stories are filmed in front of them and from that they pick just 10. Let's hope it doesn't have the same ratings slide as Ninja Warrior had from last year to this year
- Rumours have been circulating that I'm A Celeb and most of Ten's programming is under review now that CBS has given them almost a year since taking over to get the network in shape. CBS and Ten were forced to release a statement after a Sunday paper claimed many shows including Bachelor, I'm A Celeb and Australian Survivor may not be back for another round. Both networks say the claims are "total nonsense"
- Dance Boss launched on Channel Seven last night, but it hasn't been met well by fans suffering backlash after just one episode. From fans on social media saying "Dannii, blink twice if you're being held against your will" to slamming the show as "the worst show on TV this year or maybe ever", it's expected ratings will dip on the program when it comes back for a second ep tonight
- Damien Thomlinson was tipped to go all the way on Australian Survivor, but was eliminated in a shock eviction last night. He war veteran and amputee said he was just as surprised by being given the boot. He said he hoped his time on the show would encourage others to take on challenges and "step out" of their comfort zones
- Russell Coight returned to TV on Sunday night and viewers loved it more than 17 years after the first series went to air! More than 880,000 tuned in to see Glenn Robins make his comeback as the larrikin Aussie in Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures
- Former Home And Away star and Gold Logie nominee Esther Anderson has given birth to a baby boy in Hollywood. The actress moved over there a few years ago with her husband and announced on social media that her little bub, Forest, had arrived safe and well
Subscribe for FREE to The Power Pack's podcast. Seach "Power Pack" in iTunes or your favourite podcast app