Erin's goss this week:
- Married at First Sight have just beaten My Kitchen Rules in the first official ratings outing of the year on Sunday night. It was neck-and-neck, but while MKR has been the only program to get over 1 million viewers up to this point Married scored 1.1 in metros on Sunday.
- Still on Married, the drama seems to continue for the contestants on this dating show with star Blair Rachael looking to be sued by her former husband after revealed on air she left him due to his cheating ways. He is denying he ever cheated and has his lawyers looking into the matter. Meanwhile contestant Mat has said his relationship with 'clingy' Alycia saw him lose six kilos in 10 days on the reality show due to stress
- Former Home And Away star Tessa James has revealed she and her husband Nate Myles welcomed a baby girl into the world at the end of last year, but have kept the news off social media to keep it private for themselves. The happy news comes following Tessa's treatment for cancer
- The Bachelor host Osher Gunsberg has revealed he quit booze eight years ago after forming an unhealthy relationship with the bottle. He says he knew it was unhealthy after waking up feeling bad every time he hit the booze
- And, while Imogen Bailey - the girlfriend of Kyle Sandilands - has been asked to enter the jungle again on I'm A Celebrity two more intruders from the UK have gone in: Princess Diana's former butler Paul Burrell and Geordie Shore's Vicky Pattison.
Subscribe for FREE to The Power Pack's podcast. Seach "Power Pack" in iTunes or your favourite podcast app