Erin's goss this week:
- Rumours Waleed Aly is quitting his post on The Project and going to ABC have been denied by the national broadcaster. It was reported that the Gold Logie winner was in talks to replace Leigh Sales on ABC's 7.30 program. ABC has hit back saying that the paper that printed it "simply got it wrong"
- In more wrong entertainment news, Karl Stefanovic has hosed down one gossip mag's front pages which says he is expecting a child with is girlfriend Jasmine.
- With Lisa Wilkinson departing Nine it's made way for Sonia Kruger to host Nine's Carols by Candlelight event held on Christmas Eve in Melbourne. She will host with her Today Extra co-host David Campbell. Nine boss Mark Hughes has also said he "doesn't regret" Lisa going as he has "seven other options" to take her place
- The woman behind Irene on Home And Away, Lynne McGranger, has revealed she is leaving the soap - but not forever. She is taking an extended break to play the Wicked Fairy in a panto in the UK over the break
- The Voice coach Boy George has been roasted on social media after hanging up during a radio interview yesterday. Talking to a station in Sydney, he was asked about how he's "gender bending" ways back in the 70s/80s would have influenced kids back then. He said the interview was boring and hang up. He later took to twitter saying he couldn't feel the "warmth" from the announcer
- Our TVs are going to be swamped with reality dating shows next year with Blind Date being added to the schedule and hosted by Julia Morris. Showing on Ten, each week the show has one single that will ask three potential suiters three questions to determine if they want to go on a date or not. Sounds a bit like Perfect Match! The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Date Night and Married at First Sight are all other shows coming in 2018
- Gogglebox Australia will be back for two more seasons following two Logie wins and solid ratings numbers. Season six is currently showing on air
Subscribe for FREE to The Power Pack's podcast. Seach "Power Pack" in iTunes or your favourite podcast app