Erin's goss this week:
- After a five year absence on screens it looks like Shaun Micallef hosted Talkin' About Your Generation might get a revival, but this time on Nine instead of Ten. Amanda Keller has let the cat out of the bag, but said if it's not on Ten she wont be able to participate
- Israel is the latest international territory to pick up rights to screen a local version of My Kitchen Rules. My Kitchen Rules has also now been produced locally in Canada, Lithuania, Serbia, UK, New Zealand, USA, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, and most recently in South Africa. The Australian series has now been sold to more than 160 countries worldwide.
- 13 year old Victorian Isabella Clarke has been chosen to represent Australia at Junior Eurovision in November. The contest will be telecast on ABC ME.
- 800 words returns for a new season tonight. Melina Vidler who plays Erik Thompson's daughter on the show says she's spent so much time filming in NZ that she often talks with a New Zeland accent.
- The third season of Outlander returned last night and fans have loved it. Not only did a major character die but it's building up to Claire finally reuniting with Jamie.
- Singer Sinead O'Connor has sat down with Dr Phil to reveal the harrowing details of the past where she alleged suffered years of abuse at the hands of her mother. This comes after the singer had a publicised breakdown last month.
Subscribe for FREE to The Power Pack's podcast. Seach "Power Pack" in iTunes or your favourite podcast app