Team Leader10th December 2020
- Community Living Australia
- Job Type
- Full Time
- $60,000 - $70,000
Team Leader - Accommodation Services (Murraylands)
Backfill Opportunity - Full Time Fixed-Term (6 months - commencing 4th January 2021)
Level 3 Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Award
We are looking for a motivated person who will lead a team of disability support workers to deliver quality/person centred support to our clients in Accommodation Services
Based in the Murraylands region and responsible for overseeing two Accommodation Services, you will be a key contact and relationship champion with individual clients and carers.
Reporting to the Regional Manager (Murraylands) your duties will include but won't be limited to:
- Ensure the successful daily operation of programs and effective administration of service budgets
- Participate in the implementation of frameworks to support therapeutic service delivery
- Ensure high quality services are being provided to our clients
- Identify the need for the development of behavioural support plans
- Advocate both internally and externally for people with a disability and their carers
- Ensure effective matching of clients with support workers that supports the achievement of client outcomes
- Manage develop and motivate staff fostering a positive workplace culture
- Assist with recruiting, induction and maintaining and workforce that meets the needs of the clients and standards of the organisation
For a confidential discussion, please contact Molly Baulch (Regional Manager) on 0429 911 659
Community Living Australia has charitable status for Fringe Benefits Tax purposes and is therefore able to offer attractive taxation benefits through salary sacrifice.
Applications Close 16 December 2020
Please apply by visiting our website www.claust.com.au/current-vacancies
The successful candidate will have proven knowledge and experience in supporting people with disabilities, both in the community and in individual and group accommodation services. Excellent verbal communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build positive relationships with employees at all levels.
You will have previous experience working with clients with complex behaviours and the skills to develop, design and implementation program plans. You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and a passion to assist in the development of your peers.