Sales Consultant 30th October 2020
- Duttons Murray Bridge
- Murray Mitsubishi and Hyundai
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are proud of being a highly successful 71 year old, South Australian family owned business. Our 3 Dealerships in the Murraylands and Mount Barker provide solid foundations of 7 strong, top ten franchises being Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Subaru, Volkswagen and Ford.
Duttons have been awarded with National Hyundai Dealer of the Year 2018 and 2019 and we have a rare opportunity for a self-motivated sales person to join our team. Our strong reputation, large client base and expansive referral system are testament to our outstanding levels of customer service throughout every touch point in our business.
This is your chance to enter a progressive workplace where you will be encouraged to build your career in a company which has a long history of internal promotion.
To be considered for this role you must have high energy, enjoy working in a competitive market, and:
• Be professional, ambitious, confident and have high levels of self-motivation;
• Have excellent sales and negotiation skills;
• Be organised and have good attention to detail;
• Have a high level of personal presentation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Delivering the ultimate customer experience to all customers that are in contact with the dealership and understanding the flexibility required working in the automotive industry;
• Striving to achieve set sales targets and KPI’s.
Essential qualities and skills will be:
• Enthusiastic and have a proven track record of sales;
• Passion for sales and the automotive industry;
• Demonstrated computer skills;
• Innate communication talents that showcase your ability to build rapport with customers;
• Positive, motivated team player;
• A willingness to attend training programs and maintain sound knowledge on vehicle product;
• A current drivers licence;
• Sales and automotive experience required.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Fantastic career development opportunities;
• The successful candidate will be rewarded with a long term career opportunity.
Send applications through seek or email [email protected]
When applying, please include cover letter, resume and referees.
All new employees are required to undergo National Police and Medical Clearance.
All applications are held in confidence.