Ford Product Manager/Sales30th October 2020
- Duttons Murray Bridge
- Duttons Murray Bridge
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are proud of being a highly successful 71-year-old, South Australian family owned business. Our 3 Dealerships in the Murraylands and Mount Barker provide solid foundations of 7 strong top ten franchises being Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Subaru, Volkswagen and Ford.
Duttons has a rare opportunity for a self-motivated sales person to further their career within the Duttons business, selling New Ford vehicles.
This is your chance to enter a progressive workplace where you will be encouraged to build your career in a company which has a long history of internal promotion.
To be considered for this role you MUST have EXPERIENCE in the motor vehicle industry, have high energy & enjoy working in a competitive market:
- Be professional, ambitious, confident and have high levels of self-motivation;
- Have passion for the Ford product and/or 4x4 and SUV vehicles
- Have excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Be organised and have good attention to detail;
- Have a high level of personal presentation.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, key responsibilities include:
- Building strong customer relationships;
- Achieving vehicle sales KPI’s, productivity targets and customer service; benchmarks;
- Establish and maintain good customer records;
- Complete all sale documents accurately and promptly;
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other departments.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Fantastic career development opportunities;
- Company vehicle provided;
- Industry leading commission packages and the ability to earn a healthy income;
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with a long term career opportunity.
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity, please forward your application to [email protected] or call (08) 8531 5600.
When applying, please include cover letter, resume and referees.
All new employees are required to undergo National Police and Medical Clearance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
Essential qualities and skills will be:
- Experience in customer service;
- Passion for sales and the automotive industry;
- The ability to follow the sales process;
- Good computer literacy (experience using ERA Net and DealerSocket is ideal but not essential);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Positive, motivated team player;
- A willingness to attend training programs and maintain sound knowledge on vehicle product;
- A current driver’s licence.