Warehouse / Store Person / Parts Interpreter17th November 2020
- Duttons Adelaide Hills
- Mount Barker
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 8 Hours Daily
- $40,000 - $50,000
Come and join an iconic and highly successful 70 year old South Australian family owned business. Our 3 Dealerships in the Adelaide Hills and Murraylands provide solid foundations of 8 strong top ten franchises being Ford, Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Subaru, Volkswagen and Ironman 4X4.
Duttons Adelaide Hills Parts Department is home to our Volkswagen, Subaru, Holden and Ironman 4X4 franchises and supports the workshop, plus retail and trade customers. We are seeking a professional, self-motivated Store Person to join our team at Totness (Mt Barker).
Key responsibilities include:
· Receive, handle and despatch goods in stores, warehouses and workshops;
· Coordinate delivery drivers & freight companies both inward and outward;
· Check catalogues or computer databases to identify and locate the source of required parts;
· Order and receive parts from manufacturers and external suppliers;
· Keep sales and stock records;
· Relate with retail and trade customers to find out their exact needs;
· Identify the make, model and variations of motor vehicles and automotive equipment;
The successful candidate will:
· Be an excellent communicator;
· Have friendly phone manner;
· Have strong organisational skills;
· Enjoy working part of a team;
· Able to multitask and work to deadlines;
· Reliable and self-motivated working within WH&S guidelines.
Knowledge of the Reynolds (Pentana) system will be well regarded although not essential as training will be provided. Forklift Licence preferred but not essential.