Butcher17th November 2020
- Klose Supermarket Services Pty Ltd
- Job Type
- Full Time
- $50,000 - $60,000
An opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified and experienced Butcher to join the team. This role could be your chance to be an influential employee in a local and growing organisation.
The position reports to the Meat Manager, and is required to give direction and leadership to a small team in the absence of the Meat Manager.
This role is offered as a full time position subject to a satisfactory probation and performance review.
Key responsibilities include:
- To maximise profitability by producing a quality product in a timely manner according to HACCP standards;
- Managing staff to ensure maximum productivity by reviewing work undertaken during each shift;
- Complete orders according to the order schedule and in accordance with current stock holdings in the absence of the Meat Manager;
- Undertake weekly stock take in accordance with store procedures in the Meat Managers absence;
- Control stock to ensure lines are in-stock and are on display at all times;
- Ensure the store room area is hygienically clean by adhering to HACCP standards;
- Monitoring of products and recording of results;
- Provide outstanding customer service and the positive promotion of the company;
- Ensure equipment operates effectively, and report any malfunctions to the Store Manager.