Paediatric Speech Pathologist6th November 2020
- Time 2 Talk
- Mount Barker
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 75 hrs/fortnight (Mon-Fri)
- $80,000 - $90,000
We are seeking a motivated and innovative speech pathologist to become a member of our friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of speech pathologists.
Whilst experience working with children aged 2-18 years is highly regarded, applications from exceptional early career speech pathologists are also encouraged. The new speech pathologist will be well supported with regular clinical and professional supervision. Applicants seeking part time employment are also encouraged to apply as job share arrangements may be negotiated.
To become part of the Time 2 Talk team you will need a recognised university qualification in Speech Pathology and current practising membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
You will have demonstrated experience providing assessment and speech pathology intervention to children with a range of difficulties – language, speech, social skills, fluency, and literacy. Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and providing supports under the NDIS will be highly regarded.
The team member we are seeking will demonstrate well developed communication and time management skills, and an ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines when required.
You will have the following certificates or be willing to obtain prior to employment:
- Current DHS Working With Children Check and DHS Disability Services Employment Screening Clearance
- Current drivers license and own vehicle
- Proof of completion of Responding to Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care, full day training course
- Current first aid certificate
- Satisfactory completion of the NDIS online Worker Training Module
- Professional Indemnity Insurance