MECHANIC / FITTER3rd November 2020
- KEW AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- 1/237 Main Road McLaren Vale 5171
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 7.30 - 4.30 Monday - Friday plus out of hours as needed/required.
Kew Agricultural Engineering is seeking a person to fill a Mechanical role within our team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a multi-skilled and versatile individual but an Applicant with experience within the Agricultural industry would be highly favoured.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly respected supplier of agricultural equipment and repairs based in the McLaren Vale/Fleurieu region.
What we need from you:
If you consider yourself to be a proactive and driven individual who leads by example, demonstrating a high level of enthusiasm, commitment, and customer service excellence, then this is the role for you.
You will need to demonstrate:
• Mechanical experience, ideally from working in agricultural and/or automotive based roles;
• Experience showing suitable history of employment in the required field(s);
• An ability to manage your Workload, Time and Bookings/Rosters;
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, and to be comfortable liaising and building relationships with customers and company stakeholders;
• Ability to work independently, and within a team, to deliver results;
• Work towards KPIs and targets at a swift pace;
• Finally you have a passion for the Agricultural Industry and for Kew Agricultural Engineering ethics.
The position is a full time, workshop-role, based in McLaren Vale.
It may require some off-site work from time-to-time.
Mechanical experience and/or mechanical qualifications
If you have additional experience in the following this would be an advantage: